No, to be fair to all users, you can only create one SaverLife account. If it is discovered that you have entered or attempted to enter using multiple accounts, you will be disqualified or your entry will be voided.
Articles in this section
- Scratch and Save Official Rules
- Am I eligible to play?
- How many times can I enter?
- Can I sign up with SaverLife more than once and be entered to win?
- How many prizes will you be awarding?
- If I am a winner, how will I receive my reward?
- Can I save more than $5? Will I receive a larger reward if I win?