Your bank routing number is a 9-digit code that is based on your bank's location and where your account was opened. It is the first set of numbers printed on the bottom of your checks, on the left side. Additionally, you can locate your routing number on your online banking site or monthly bank statements.
You can find your bank account number on your online banking site or your bank statement. Bank account numbers can be 7 to 14 digits long depending on your credit union or bank. Please note that your savings account number is different from your checking account number.
If you are still having trouble locating your bank routing or account numbers, call your bank or credit union for assistance.
Articles in this section
- When should I make a Deposit? I made a Deposit over the weekend.
- My deposit is not posted in my SaverLife dashboard this month
- Why do I have a negative amount of savings?
- How do I find my bank routing and account numbers?
- How do I make deposits?
- What happens if I make a withdrawal?
- Is there a minimum balance I need to have in my savings account?