Certainly! You will also need to take the pledge and direct deposit at least $50 of your tax return into your linked bank account. You will be able to log in to SaverLife and make sure you’ve linked the correct bank account.
Articles in this section
- How do I enter?
- What prizes are you offering?
- When can I enter the Savers Win campaign?
- Free money and prizes - what's the catch?
- When will the winners be selected?
- What happens if I win?
- Can I just enter the story contest without saving my tax refund?
- How do I direct deposit my refund?
- What if I save more than $50 or more than I’m pledging? Will I have more chances to win?
- I have already been earning rewards in SaverLife. Can I enter the Savers Win Campaign?