It depends on your financial institution. SaverLife does not require that you maintain a minimum balance in your personal savings account. However, we recommend that you have enough funds to prevent any bank fees. You can contact your bank to find out what fees they charge.
Articles in this section
- What is a NET GAIN
- When should I make a Deposit? I made a Deposit over the weekend.
- My deposit is not posted in my SaverLife dashboard this month
- Why do I have a negative amount of savings?
- How do I find my bank routing and account numbers?
- How do I make deposits?
- What happens if I make a withdrawal?
- Is there a minimum balance I need to have in my savings account?