SaverLife is an online program that rewards you for saving at least $20 each month. The program lasts for 6 months and you can earn up to $60.
You will also have the opportunity to select a savings goal and set a personal monthly goal amount. The purpose of this goal is to challenge yourself to save more than $20; reaching this goal or saving more than $20 does not increase your rewards.
To sign up for SaverLife:
1. Join now at www.saverlife.org
2. Connect your existing bank account to SaverLife by entering your online credentials so we can track how much you save.
3. Save at least $20 a month for 6 months.
4. Earn $10 in rewards for every month that you save at least $20.
5. After 6 months, you can claim your rewards by completing an exit survey and entering your bank's routing number and your bank account number.
SaverLife is not a bank or savings account. To participate in SaverLife, you need a bank account with a bank or credit union based in the United States that connects to our savings program.